Apoptygma Berzerk, the beloved electronic band from Norway, released a new collection of rarities and B-sides. It’s called Faceless Fear.
You can find it on Bandcamp, Spotify, and other digital platforms.
Faceless Fear contains 12 tracks. There’s some exciting stuff on here: A remix of “Until the End of the World” by Ladytron, an extended version of “Starsign,” a remix of “Mourn” by Mesh, and a cover of the famous synthpop tune “Major Tom.” The “Crisp Version” of “Burning Heretic” is fantastic.
Apop mastermind Stephan Groth says, “This is the first in a series of AT LEAST 3 compilations with rare B-sides, remixes, unreleased tracks etc that is NOT available digitally at this time.”
Faceless Fear tracklisting
Here is the complete tracklisting:
- Faceless Fear
- Untitled 5
- Back On Track (Northern Lite Remix)
- Mourn (Mesh Remix)
- Unicorn (Original Version)
- Until The End Of The World (Ladytron De-Shape)
- Untitled Too (8-bit Version)
- Major Tom (Demo Version)
- Green Queen (DKDENT Remix)
- Maze (Zombie Girl Remix)
- Starsign (Extended Version)
- Burning Heretic (Crisp Version)